Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just As Some Small Amusement...

...I googled myself. "Von Ai Hua". My Facebook profile came up first.

Oh, blimey. I'm famous! I'm on Google!

*ahem* Ok...so I found out a whole TON of people named Ai Hua on the web too. But I'm the most unique one, what with my exquisite family name of Von ;)

Oh wait, it seemed like my name came up a lot on German (just a hunch) websites too. Well not my exact full name, but simply "ai hua" here and "von" there. I think "von" means something like "of" or something...

Somehow, I feel damn exotic. I think I can pass off as a German if I feel like it XD

Footnote:
My colleague's brother entered her name for fun too. It turned out her exact name is the name of a concept street somewhere on Earth @@ Wonder if it's been built already.

No comments:

Post a Comment