Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hide and Seek

Just the cutest thing. I woke up on a nice Sunday morning, preparing to drive to work, when mom told me about the kittens sleeping on my car tyre. Yeap, you read that right. Two little kitties were snugly asleep ON my front left tyre. Kittens are notorious for being found just about anywhere, but somewhere between the car and the tyre is a first to me.



Apparently dad also woke up to see them nice and cozy on his car tyre, but with their heads sticking out, which if caught on camera, would be even cuter. He shooed them away, parked my car outside, and drove off. Turns out they came back :)

Their mom even came to call them home once. I think they did reluctantly follow their mom, only to come back later. XD What funny kitties.

So next time, not only do you have to check under your cars, but also your tyres, because you never know where those little buggers will turn up :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute ler~~~~!
    Last few days ago, I saw them playing in a pot of plant. I think they found another sleeping bed XD

    ReplyDelete