Monday, September 22, 2008

Introducing - shoppingNsales

This is crazy. A website totally dedicated to shopping sales:

"shoppingNsales will bring you the current sales, best deals, shopping bargains and warehouse sales in Klang Valley, Malaysia.

We are dedicated to find the best bargain, to hunt down the greatest deal, source all warehouse sales events and place it up here for all of you.

Malaysia is a fantastic Shopping Destination, and we hope that with all our effort put in, you will enjoy the shoppingNsales Blog. And like all good things, please don’t keep it to yourself, do share it with everyone. :) "


So the "about us" on the website tells me.

This is not good for me. My eyes light up every time I see a "Sales" poster and I lose all control of my legs. Ask Myen. He had to literally drag me away from every shop during the Mega Sales Season.

And then I found this website!! Totally unhealthy for my purse and my sanity XD I find myself jotting down every sales I want to go in my little organiser, planning ahead every month and thinking up victims I can drag down with me.

Well, shopping IS fun. Indulge me ;)

shoppingNsales

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely review of shoppingNsales.com

    We hope you enjoy our site and continue to share it with your friends!

    Shopperholic
    :) SNS

    ReplyDelete
  2. i plus this site n lots more:
    trailsshoppers.blogspot.com
    offerstation
    offernutz
    n lots more waah!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Shopaholic:
    bigsale.com.my

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://trailsshoppers.blogspot.com/2009/07/pre-raya-branded-warehouse-sale-80-as.html

    ReplyDelete