Monday, September 1, 2008

Hello Baby!


On 29 August 2008, the world welcomes the coming of my little nephew, the first grandson in the family.

His arrival came as a surprise to all of us as he is 2 weeks early. Scared the wits out of my family and especially his mama (my sister-in-law) XD. His papa (my brother) wasted no time in booking the next flight home as soon as he got the news.

This little guy will grow up to be a very lucky guy and a great time manager. Why? Because if he were to come 2 days late, his mama would be in Segamat, Johor, far far away from his designated hospital; come 1 day late, his mama's obstetrician would have gone on holiday; come 15 minutes late, there would be only me left in the house to drive her to the hospital (my parents would have left for their morning walks), which, as some of you may already know, is not really the best choice as a driver (plus I don't even know the way xd)

Anyway, this darling has arrived safely, and his mama is also recuperating well. His name is 温轩毅 and I thought I heard his papa saying his English name will be Joshua. Joshua is Hebrew in origin, and its meaning is "Jehovah is salvation". Baby is NOT Christian, but what the heck, the name sounds nice, I'll take it XD

Baby is an awful lot like his papa for now. He has beautiful black hair, long sideburns, and sleeps through the day just like his papa = =. He emits a high pitch sound in protest everytime we try to wake him up for his feeding, just like his papa growls whenever I try to wake him up from his sleep = = But baby has his mama's cute small mouth. I just hope he will have his mama's eyes too, big and beautiful. His papa's eyes are so small, so sepet (slanted) = = (I do wonder at times if he can see as much as we bigger eyes can XD)

Baby shares the same birthdate as Michael Jackson and Nicholas Tse from HongKong. That's pretty amazing. I'll bet he'll grow up to be a heartbreaker.

Here's wishing you a happy lifetime dearest nephew!

1 comment:

  1. haha! he already have david beckham's cock hairstyle (sounds so wrong) too! :P

    ReplyDelete