Friday, January 15, 2010

Introducing - Once



This was the first song that I caught when I changed the TV channel to Star Movies. Didn't think too much about it when I just left it on.

As the movie continued, I was shown a powerful story of love between two people, which was more beautiful than most sugar-coated Hollywood romance movie churned out these few years.

The other strong point of the movie was its music, which was soulful and spoke to me deeply. Days later I'm still listening to the songs I fell in love with.

I could make this blog into a movie review, but I don't want to. Hey, there's always IMDB.com if you're really interested. Suffice to say this movie gem from Ireland (which gave us U2, The Cranberries, The Script...) left me with watery eyes and I never stopped thinking bout it since then.

Ending this with my favorite song of the movie:

No comments:

Post a Comment