Saturday, February 2, 2008

Question: who thinks I spend too much time with my Sims?

Question: who thinks I spend too much time with my Sims?

I can't help it. I'm fascinated by the pixelated dudes who belch, fart, and fall asleep on their food.



My sims have lived with me for 4, going to 5 years. I've watched them being born, grow up, have kids of their own, perform silly antics that make me laugh aloud in the middle of the night, alone in the living room. Till now I've seen 3 or 4 generations of the families in my alien-infested neighourhood.

Yes, green skin excites me. You don't know how ambitious I was trying to breed the whole neighbourhood with green-skins. Even had them perform adultery, and treating the alien women like pigs, meaning letting them have one baby after another.

Watching my families suffer is my guilty pleasure. Haha. Being successful is easy. What's challenging is making them suffer, and with different storylines with each family. This family could have a handful of high-maintenance, whiny kids, while another could have every family member suffering from low aspirations (ie never letting them have what they want. They hate me for this :) ) And maybe, I'll just build one toilet in a family of eight and see them fighting for the privilege of peeing in private. Most of the time they'll pee all over the place if they can't hold it in *evil grin*


I could go on forever.

Just to prove my point, I've selected a few highlights pictures to share:
A fight between a cop and a burglar:


The bare necessities:


Cute...:


Kidnapped by aliens:


Grim Reaper and the Hawaiian ladies:


Ghosts terrorising the neighbourhood:




The cow plant. Feed them a sim (the pixelated guys in the game) and they'll produce milk. Drink the milk (yuck) and get a longer life:


Sometimes they just amuse me:
Plastic surgery gone horribly wrong:


Watch your back, nanny:


My favorite son, Nathan Egg:


Sizzling hot~:


The kiss of Lurve~:


Those stupid faces!


Getting electrocuted:




Hungry for love:


Hungry for money:


Castaway 2:

Getting caught in an affair:


Getting joy-buzzered:


Mmm...brains....:


When there's a shortage of bathrooms:


Amusing clothes:
I've forgotten what job requires this ridiculous outfit:


Criminal mastermind outfit. I need to wash my eyes:


Ecologist guru. Be one with nature:


Captain Hero and the Llama mascot:


Some voodoo master or something:


My robot maid's formal wear:


Testing my creativity limits:


Faces only a mother would love:





Social Bunnies appears when my sims have very low social and fun needs:







So yes, I do spend too much time with my sims :)

4 comments:

  1. yes you do and OMG. u even blog about them!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i'm crazy bout them. recently i accidentally caused a bride and her groom to burn to ashes on their wedding day, and revived them on the same day.
    i love being in power and that's why i love my sims keke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What game was it? And was it a PC game?

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was The Sims 2, and yes it's a PC game :)

    ReplyDelete